The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dotcom-Don't Wanna Talk Dirty (Yes I Do)

So I was fucking around on turntable.fm the other day in the mashup rooms and came across someone who really caught my eye.  His names Chris Comstock but he goes by Dotcom in the music world.  He attends Saint Joe's University and has been mashing since late 2010 and I'm looking for big things from him in the future.

Don't Wanna Talk Dirty (Yes I Do) (Laidback Luke x Jason DeRulo x Sidney Samson) by Dotcom

Here's a little bonus track he just released with abSRD which adds a nice vocal touch to the banger Sunshine by David Guetta and Avicii.  It's not up on soundcloud yet so I'll just hit you with the dl link, its worth the download.

Super Dynamite Sunshine - http://hulkshare.com/ecmkdcz55tmm

No comments:

Post a Comment