The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Friday, September 16, 2011

SQuires here,

VERY EXCITED, to have the site up and running with two comrades by my side. The one thing that inspired me to start this blog TODAY ( Thursday September 15th, 2011) is that I recently got my old macbook pro up and running. I have about 12,000 songs on there and in high school this library was my life. Anyways I am finding tons of music that I havent heard in years and I want to share it with you. 

Here you go fucks


Swollen Members--Deep End




Heres the DL link and another song that I find tantalizing.....


the tantalizing one (this ones their top purchased on iTunes...just sayin)


No comments:

Post a Comment