The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Monday, September 26, 2011

Goooooood shit


















Sup haters hope you had a good weekend. This post is about one song and one song only. Wolfgang Gartner just came out with a new album (leave a comment if you want it, I'll send it to you, if I post it, it'll be removed), but I waaaaaay more excited about this. He's dropped this tune at his live shows, and this is the first time I've been able to get my hands on the full version. DEAR GOD. THIS IS INSANE. I don't fully understand how he's not more well known with shit like this. get this.

Bob Marley, Sun is Shining (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
Wolfgang Gartner Vs. Bob Marley - Shining Sun Is The Way (Flikhau5 Mash-Up Mix) by Flikhau5



Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment