The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Drake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross-- I'm On One (Remixes!!)

So this track came out a while ago and its been on top the charts.....or at least on top of the radio I cant drive without hearing this shit. That being said, there are some pretty RADICAL remixes of this track, dubstep, straight dub, etc..... check them out...compliments of the Bown Doggy


Heres one: DJ MARVEL REMIX- IM ON ONE

That one's dope,  but if you're looking for something more heavy hitting check out KillaGraham's remix....props to hype/ musicninja

DJ Khaled ft Drake - I'm On One (KillaGraham Remix) by KillaGraham

I'm on One- Lil Wayne, Drake and Rick Ross (KillaGraham Dubstep Remix)


^^My favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment