The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Change of Pace




















I hate mondays. Blood pressures way up, Eli pulls a win out of his ass because of circus plays by his receivers, and im doing work all day. Balls. But Tuesday, much better. I can chill now that I had a manic monday. So to suit this mood, I'm bringing out some chill jams to bring your blood pressure down and zone out for a bit.
This group is called Common Ties, based out of Boulder, Colorado and they've been mostly under the radar so far. They've synthesized a genre of electronica mashed with jamming, kits, drums and percusion mixed with a varying tempo that leaves you bobbing your head regardless of the direction the song takes you. Most of their songs are filed under the music classification of Jam, which is probably the best idea. Its a soft rock with synths that I love. Show these guys some support on the FB page, and check out their soundcloud to see what I mean for yourself.


Soundclouds:





Relax,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment