The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jacob Es - Under My Brim (New 2011)

Alright, so if you havent heard of my boy Jacob Es by now, youre probably a bieber fan.... "Jacob Es" or Jake Helman is a CT native (203 wattup) who goes to school in Vermont at UVM. Jake and I went to high school together and to be honest, I never knew he was a rapper. Anyway he's been spending some quality time in the studio recently and I am excited! Heres a sneak peak off his new tape...

Here is...

UNDER MY BRIM- JACOB ES


PS.....this cats opening up for MAC MILLER at UVM'S Fall Fest. I am definitely trying to make my way up and see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment