The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Friday, September 16, 2011

SunSquabi- C.H.E.A. (dope electro group)

Whatup haterz.

So I've been trying to post some local musicians (people who I know personally). So far we have GRANATA, and Jacob Es. I am pleased to add another "local" group called SunSquabi. I only heard about them today from Ex-Gettysburgian (moved to boulder, not a bad call at all), Chris Anderson who is the drummer for SunSquabi (and integral member if you ask me). These guys are very unique in that they combine aspects of Dub, Electro and Rock into one beautifully coherent sound. I'm really diggin' it. Just got through listening to the epic (almost seven minutes) C.H.E.A. This song progresses like crazy, it invokes so many different feelings and flavors. These guys played at Red Rocks (which is a very cool venue). I haven't seen any footage yet, but i can imagine they tore it up. 

SunSquabi's ReverbNation Page


No DL yet, EP drops in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment