The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Monday, October 10, 2011

This Post Wouldn't do them JUSTICE

Just got back from Cape Cod....................thats how many periods I was just thinking about it for. Anyway, while I was away JUSTICE dropped a few tracks or something, cause theyre all over my Hypem.





This first track "NEWLANDS" samples the "WHO's" "Won't Get Fooled Again" (classic but THUNDERSTRUCKY). Justice does not kill the sample and the track does not lack original sound. ENJOI:

JUSTICE- NEWLANDS
Justice - Newlands by Stop The Noise


This next track's a heavy hitter. Definitely some Zeppelin in there, I just dont know where. HELP. CANON:

JUSTICE- CANON
Justice - Canon by misha red

Can someone please comment or facebook message me as to the where this song is played on TV. I KNOW it is. Anyway heres another bangin' leak.

JUSTICE- AUDIO, VIDEO, DISCO
Justice - Audio, Video, Disco by isaidahip


BONUSES (YEAH 2 OF THEM)

Wale- W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. (JUSTICE MASHUP)-Classic remix. off Wale's first mixtape
Wale feat. JUSTICE - W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.

I am convinced that this next track is a fucking classic.  I understand that "This Plane" is not a new song, listen to how this song develops and breaks down. Probably the best "Plane" remix I've heard, although BRENTON DUVALL did a dope take.

WIZ KHALIFA- THIS PLANE (VICEROY JET LIFE REMIX)
Wiz Khalifa - This Plane (Viceroy Jet Life Remix) by VICEROY

FRAAATsq

No comments:

Post a Comment