The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Little Bit of this and a Little Bit of That

Happy Friday (again wow). We had a great week here at WDH.



Willow Smith Ft. Nicki Minaj- FireBall 

Follow up banger from her previous "Whip My Hair". Hopefully the dirt squirrels go as crazy when this song comes on.

Lana Del Rey- Blue Jeans (PatrickReza Dubstep Remix)

Lana Del Rey keep popping up on my Hypem trending page. Listened to a few tracks and could appreciate the vocals but the instrumentals were a little slow for me. Then I saw this dubstep remix hulking near the top of the Top Ten page and I figured it was probably gonna be a banger (hypem rarely lies). it is...

Dirty Gold- California Sunrise

Alright so I know this track is kind of old and maybe a little over-remixed, but the original just gets to me every time. I got a BONUS for you haters on this track. When I was on HillyDilly getting the DL link for this song I saw this:
 Scarub- California Sunrise Remix
  

Nas Ft. Kool G Rap- Fast Life 

Got hooked to this track over the summer. Love the synthy beat and Kool comes in with some classic hook heat.

Video Tapez- Amplive Ft. Del Tha Funky Homosapien

This track brings me way back (ha) to freshman year chilling in Hanson Dormitory. Cool Radiohead sample slash mashup. Del Tha Funky Homosapien or Deltron 3030 is one highly underrated. He appeared on the Gorillaz Clint Eastwood(yeah hes that dope rapper on that track).


SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment