The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mashy's and Potato's

Alright, I have been out for a few days but the music has not stopped. Love it. Here are a couple of Mashup's that may tantalize your visceral tasted buds.




Lupe Ft. Ellie Goulding and Bassnectar not sure if its a mashup, don't recall lupe's verse from another song, but this track has been remixed so many times I am calling it one. 
Lupe Fiasco feat. Ellie Goulding & Bassnectar - Lightwork
Jay-Z Ft. Adele-Pray (Urban Noize Remix)  sick, sounds like it could be an original off an album like reasonable doubt or something. 
Jay-Z - Pray (Urban Noize Remix) [feat. Maxwell]
Bob Marley vs. MGMT-I Wanna Know Now (Xaphoon Jones Remix) absolutely one of my all time FAVORITES
I Wanna Know Now - Xaphoon Jones Remix MGMT amp Bob Marley
BRENTON DUVALL Ft. NEON HITCH, WIZ KHALIFA-SILLY GIRL How did I not see this sooner? Very dope mix. Brenton is not techinically a mashup artist in my opinion though. 
SILLY GIRL (BRENTON DUVALL REMIX w/ WIZ KHALIFA) - NEON HITCH by BrentonRules

Enjoi those few for now.


SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment