The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Sunday, October 2, 2011

cHip cHop c?


G-Eazy- Mercedes Benz Ft. Janis Joplin

this first track is from a new artist G-Eazy. Just watched it climb to the top of hype's charts over the course of the day, so it's probably worth a listen. This kid is pretty legit(imate). He's got an alternative laid back style, and produces his own music. This track does not disappoint. G-Eazy sample Janis Joplin straight up, not pitch or tempo changes. very impressive.

Big Sean- My Closet

"Polo's lookin like I got Kentucky Derby in my closet"-
A bunch of metaphors about how much sick shit these two have in their closets.

Young Jeezy- By the Way

Don't be fooled. I think Young Jeezy is about as useful as Helen Keller was. But this track has an undeniably epic build up and drop. IM YOUNG BY THE WAY

T-Pain Ft. DJ Khaled(worthless)- Karaoke

Fool me once shame on me. Put two worthless rappers side by side on a blog....still shame on me, but lemme explain. In this track DJ Khaled fills his usual role of being the ultimate biotch but T-Pain escapes from the sound that he has been associated with (autotune). In this track T-Pain lays down some fire. Lyrically hes not great but in parts of the song (later in) he spits real quick and is actually pretty legit. Hopefully the first and last T-Pain post.

Tinie Tempah & Chiddy Bang- Pass Out Remix

Alright so this is kinda a random last track but I was scrolling through my tunes and it caught my eye. I don't know if I have even heard the original version of this but I dont care really because this version bangs. Very fun and upbeat with some cool beat down sections.


Enjoi you fucking haters.

S-KYoo

No comments:

Post a Comment