The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mash-ups






Whats up haters. Happy Halloween and all that jazz. For some reason I'm feeling Mash-ups today after digging through my library and finding some gems, new and old that I'm feeling right now. And like the phrase ingrained in the brain of everyone my age, Sharing is caring so here ya go.





1. Suicidal Thoughts Runaway by White Lotus
This is Ill. Not much more to say than that except I really wish that Biggie could of been around longer for collaborations like this to continue. R.I.P. 9.5/10

DOWNLOAD

2. Ghosts Over Baghdad by DJ Ellipsis
Kind of appropriate for the official end of the iraq war a few weeks ago. Check out this one. Makes Ghosts n Stuff more appropriate for various groups by adding some dope vocals from Outkast. 8.5/10 (wee bit short)

DOWNLOAD

3. Stronger Toys by Dotcom
Cool mash-up by Dotcom combining David Guetta's take on Daft Punk with Kanye's Stronger. Much better than the the first Stronger by Kanye that came out a year or two ago. 8.5/10

DOWNLOAD
4. You got the Penguin by DJ Lee Morrison
Found this one in my Library a few weeks back and immediatly remembered where I had heard it before. Avicii himself has been dropping this one, as well as international superstars like Swedish House Mafia, Guetta and Tiesto. This ones good. Festival Tune.  9.5/10



DOWNLOAD

Four tracks is a good start for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment